2021 Open Evening Clinical Updates – in fixed prosthodontics, dentures, orthodontics endodontics and periodontics
Dear Dental Colleague
We would like to invite you and your team to our free verifiable CPD open evening on Thursday 4th November 2021 from 5.45pm at Garstang Country Hotel and Golf Club.
Presentations from the team at Garstang Dental Referral Practice:
- Finlay Sutton, Specialist in Restorative Dentistry, Prosthodontics, Periodontics, Endodontics - Getting the teeth in the right place for complete dentures - 6 secrets to carving a wax rim.
- Zohaib Ali, Specialist in Prosthodontics - Resin retained bridges: Predictably successful
- Rachel Seed, Specialist in Orthodontics - Clinical case presentation
- Syed Abad Specialist in Periodontics - Surgical Periodontics - A step by step approach
- Rob Jacobs, Specialist in Endodontics - Top tips for negotiating curved root canals
Aims and objectives of the presentations and open evening are to:
- Provide practical advice, hints and tips, which can be applied straight into clinical practice
- Highlight potential pitfalls and problems when treating patients within our disciplines
- Help identifying patients who will benefit from specialist referral and management
- Provide evidence that you can refer patients to us with confidence
- Meet the team and discuss clinical cases
We look forward to celebrating our 14th year anniversary with you at our open evening on Thursday 4th November 2021 from 5.45pm at Garstang Country Hotel and Golf Club. The hot buffet will be served from 5.45pm with the presentations starting at 6.30pm providing 2 hours of free verifiable CPD. Please pass this invitation onto your referring colleagues.
Ways to book
By email - firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone - 01995 606091