A one day “high end” revision course by Finlay Sutton
This fun day is designed for people who have attended Finlay’s “in-house” “Art of removable partial dentures” a one day master class. It is a perfect refresher and revision day for people who have been putting into practice Finlay’s partial denture teachings.
The fantastic Scandinavian Hygienic partial denture system will be revised and explored in more depth. I will cover extremely challenging cases in step-by-step detail.
The course is ideal for both clinician and technician teams.
Delegates are encouraged to bring models and photographs of cases for me to design live during the day. I will refer to cases treated with similar arrangements of missing teeth.
Partial dentures supported by dental implants, attachments and milled crowns will be shown in step by step detail.
The day is designed for Dentists, Specialists in Prosthodontics, Clinical Dental Technicians and Dental Technicians.
Aims, objectives and anticipated outcomes:
- Gain a full understanding of the Scandinavian hygienic removable partial denture system
- Learn how to treat extremely challenging cases in step by step detail – such as extreme free end saddle (distal extension bases)
- Have improved confidence talking all cases
- Revision of impression and jaw registration techniques to make partial dentures fit perfectly
- Learn how to make partial dentures look just like natural teeth
- Minimise clasp and metal show
- Update on immediate dentures
- Learn how to use attachments, crowns and dental implants with partial dentures
- Revision of managing our patients’ expectations
|8.30 - 9.00||Registration and creating delegates’ wish list|
|9.00 – 11.00||Finlay’s case presentations part 1|
|11.00 – 11.15||Coffee break|
|11.15 – 13.00||Finlay’s case presentations part 2|
|13.00 – 14.00||Lunch|
|14.00 – 15.15||Finlay’s case presentations part 3|
|15.15 – 15.30||Coffee break|
|15.30 – 17.00||Check delegates wish lists addressed and Finlay’s case presentations part 4|